Saturday, October 20, 2007

Long time!

I guess seeing GrandTheftChocoboo's new blogspot motivated me to write in this. Not much has been going on. I recently got into an end game shell, but haven't had much time to devote to it. I just can't stay in on a Friday night to play video games while I'm in college. I'd much rather be out drinking with my friends, so it's kind of a conflict. So I just level RoZ jobs in the daytime. I plan on getting all the RoZ jobs to 37 before taking SMN to 75. On a side note, I want to say that Paladin is a lot easier to tank with than NIN, I alt tab out and still have hate and barely have to pay attention. The new windower is awesome. I love the timestamp feature, its a nice little change from the old format. The recast plugin is probably the best thing ever invented. Anyways, I'm only about 5mil exp to maat's cap, so I'm going to go back to leveling.

No comments: