Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Maitenance

Well, servers are under maitenance right now, but I'm waiting patiently for them to come back up. Only 40 minutes now. I understand this is the latest blog thing to use, thank you Tuuf and Neko. So I fought Byakko, Suzaku, and Genbu. I didn't win any of the drops, but it was still fun to fight. As stated in my previous blog , here have been some of my accomplishments the past month:
  1. Katoke obtains a Thief's Knife.
  2. Katoke obtains an Optical Hat.
  3. Katoke attains level 75!
  4. Tanking Aspidolechone.
  5. Fighting KB and having CRX steal at 9%.
That's basically it so far. I hope to get some Hecatomb gear soon and focus onDynamis. Vagus got his Armlet's tonight, giving him TH4, Congratulations to him. I'm so bored now... I'm too lazy to scratch out the names in some of the pictures -.-

No comments: